If you are a Screen reader user click on the Stop link to stop the scroll and read the News items.
- Guest lecture on the “Present State and Future Prospects in Pharmacy, Nursing and Physiotherapy in Germany”
- Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative
- Guest Lecture on Stem Cell and Cancer Cell Interaction
- 81 FIP- World Congress of Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduation Day and Annual Day Celebration 2023
- World Pharmacist Day 2023
- Online Demonstration on Particle Size Analyzer
- Celebration of 3rd National Pharmacovigilance Week-2023
- RGUHS Interzone Men and Women Badminton Tournament and Selection Trials 2023-24
- Teacher’s Day Celebration 2023
Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Education and Research has a cadre of Professionals having international skills in teaching, research and industry. Since inception in 1998, it has moved steadily towards the fulfillment of its mission and emerged as significant player in Pharmacy Education.
Our Institution has state of the art infrastructure with well equipped laboratories, seminar halls, Auditorium, Digital Library with wi-fi -internet facility, Instrumentation room and other facilities.